Saturday 12 April 2008

a fairground life (nothing doing)

Nothing much has happened since last week, hence no writing. As for the outstanding problems from previous posts- NO I haven't fixed the EC12 radiator problem, NO I haven't raised the air pressure for the suspension on the DZ, NO I haven't  replaced the shaft seal on the Miami motor (even though last month the oil running down the front could NOT have pained me more if it were blood from one of my own veins) But, at least I'm consistent. 

What have I been doing? Sitting in my box 8 hours a day reading one of Jeremy Clarksons books. (Business is that poor, I have read it more or less uninterrupted) And I have discovered that he whinges more than me. I never read a lot before, but I suppose as you get older your taste changes as does your appearance and ability to do things you did before. I no longer jump up onto the rides, I look for alternative routes , preferably with a chair lift. So nothing doing -nothing to write about. As for the rest of Showland- All roads lead to Kirkcaldy tomorrow. Uh oh!  thats done it, the "K" word, I'm getting an overwhelming feeling of anxiety andd I cann feelll theee shakesss cominggg on. Got too goooo 

3 Comments:

At 12 April 2008 at 22:28 , Blogger jesters said...

Have read a lot of clarksons when quiet, and mostly he is right, being grumpy and old is a virtue mate, it comes with age and we are entitled to it! Enjoy it, as for lm, your not missing much, it will be the usual, five arcades all after the same nuggets, not worth the hassle..

 
At 12 April 2008 at 22:41 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol what ur favourite ride to operate i always wanted to operate miami or walk the waltzer dont worry about klm lol u know what ona be there?? rumors going about space roller gona be there but i doubt it keep writing


k.j :)

 
At 13 April 2008 at 11:23 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

borderer here hope buisness picks up have u moved into the house yet or is that on hold keep up the good work .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home