Sunday 1 June 2008

a fairground life

Well it doesn't happen often, but when it does it's sweet. The weather was a scorcher, the people came out in numbers and the small fair seen decent business. We opened for 11am and we were closed before 6pm. "r" was away with the miami so I was left to pull down the two machines. I had help though as I had picked up "s" and "s" at 6:30 am that morning. One was a new start but he was ok and no doubt a couple more pull downs under his belt and he'll be a real asset. So we were finished for 9:30pm, time to take the lads home before heading off myself. Had a real lazy day today. Well I had to as my back is killing me again, as I say to my wife-"it's not the years, it's the mileage!"

3 Comments:

At 3 June 2008 at 13:11 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

borderer here hows thing going?buisness picking up? hope all is good soon will be start of school holidays and hopefully the coins will start rolling in with family outings to the fair.

 
At 7 June 2008 at 14:49 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good read


k.j

 
At 7 June 2008 at 14:49 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good read


k.j

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home