Saturday 22 September 2007

a fairground life

Tonight I'm off to Stranraer. I'll finish at the shopping center after T-time and pull the miami down. This is two days before the fair ends here, but there is nothing I can do about that. Stranraer fair is located in a long narrow carpark on the quayside. There are only two gates and they are located at each end of the fair. When the equipment is all in there is no vehicle access through the rides. Since all the other equipment is in and setup by early Monday morning I could not get onto my plot unless I was in by then. So it is easier to go in late Saturday night. I usually setup Sunday morning and the return to Glasgow to finish off the fair here. I only return to Stranraer just prior to opening night.

4 Comments:

At 22 September 2007 at 12:22 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what out for the hill in to stranraer.

 
At 22 September 2007 at 12:25 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry meant to write watch out for the hiil. my spolin is atrashious,atrockus,sorry rubbish.

 
At 22 September 2007 at 20:49 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so your off to stranrare, good luck with the weather....

foud your site by accident. now i pop in most days, keep it going

 
At 24 September 2007 at 00:51 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just found your site, I'll probably read through it all before making a proper comment, but I like what I've seen so far.

My blog is from a different, but similar, perspective, i.e. the staff..

Laz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home