Sunday 9 September 2007

a fairground life(corp event end)

The weather was dull this morning. We headed off to the event just before 9:30 am. It only took twenty minutes to get to the factory. I finished off the funhouse while "r" and the labourer washed the front steps on the skydiver. The event kicked off at 11 am. Thankfully it stayed dry. All the clientel seemed to enjoy themselves how ever the numbers seemed less than in previous years. Just before 5pm the heavens opened and we had a short sharp shower. That was the end of that and we started to pull down. The extra staff had arrived and we started to dismantle all the rides at once. The miami and funhouse finished first, not wasting any time "m" and I got them away to the yard. By the time I returned the DZ was ready to go. I took that with the skydiver unit as I need the generator for next week. To finish the skydiver "r" tapped onto the twist set. Leaving the dz outside the yard I returned for the third and last load-the skydiver. All rides done for 8:30pm, not bad I think. So I'm off tomorrow to Cumbria for a weekend fair. This is a new one for me-Egremont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home