Thursday 4 October 2007

a fairground life

Wednesday
Surprise surprise! the day I wanted to do some painting was wet. As I said, it is not unusual to lose a couple of nights here due to the weather. Most of the fair did open at 7pm, myself included. The most noticable closures were the dropzone,twister and other miami. As a wise showman once said-"if you open, you can always close again!" And that we did at 8:45pm, but god loves a trier!
Thursday
Glorious sunshine today and I got right into the painting job. I only spent two hours on it though and left it half completed. I decided that I will do it over a couple of days next week. A few short yeasrs ago I would have pressed on with the job right up to opening time to get it finished, not now. Maybe it's my age, maybe it's laziness. Tonight back to Glasgow to prepare the other rides for a corporate event we have on at the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home