Friday 12 October 2007

a fairground life

Thursday
not much to report, I did eventually get the painting finished this afternoon.Business the last three nights has been terrible.
Friday
up this morning and took my wife swimming. Exercise for her and a shower for me. The touring caravan does have a shower unit and running hot water etc, but you have to be quick, any longer than 2 minutes and it turns into a COLD shower. If they ever have speed showering as an olympic sport I'll be in there with a shout. The weather has turned wet this afternoon. It is that fine fine drizzle that soaks you right through. No doubt it is on for the night.This time tomorrow and everyone here will be thinking about pulling down. Three weeks anywhere is a long time these days, anyway it is nearly a week since I saw "w" and "r". I bet the grandparents can't wait to see us return aswell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home